Sorry for the lack of posting lately...I've been feeling a bit uninspired. What I need is a spring break, but sadly I am no longer a student and it's hard to take a spring break from life. At least the weather will be taking a decidedly summer-like turn starting tomorrow. Until then, it's brownies, movies, and gazing longingly at the pictures from my spring break trip to California last year. The above photo was taken on a perfect day in Coyote Hills Regional Park...if you live in the Bay Area, it's definitely worth a visit!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Spring Breakup
Sorry for the lack of posting lately...I've been feeling a bit uninspired. What I need is a spring break, but sadly I am no longer a student and it's hard to take a spring break from life. At least the weather will be taking a decidedly summer-like turn starting tomorrow. Until then, it's brownies, movies, and gazing longingly at the pictures from my spring break trip to California last year. The above photo was taken on a perfect day in Coyote Hills Regional Park...if you live in the Bay Area, it's definitely worth a visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind, dear reader?